Subsynthesis.com and Glitchdrop.com, two of our fave blog friends, released their debut compilation album today, “Bass From Above.” The album features new and unreleased tracks from some of our favorite artists in the glitch/bass scene. In order to make the album as high quality as possible they recruited the professional mastering services of Bil Bless (Bless Records) who did a fantastic job in making the album sound full, vibrant and cohesive. Bass From Above is a must have for your collection. You can stream and download all of the tracks for free from Bass From Above BandCamp. PLEASE consider donating for the download, as all proceeds will be given directly to the Japanese Red Cross to support our disaster relief efforts there and to benefit those affected by the earthquake and tsunami throughout the Pacific. This is an extraordinarily charitable and generous cause and I hope everyone that enjoys the album will consider helping with the dire situation in Japan!
1. Protohype – Tetra Disaster
2. Pairadimez (iONik + r.e.g.) – Chinatown
3. The Candyman – Blue Dream (Feat. Chron Paul)
4. Elfkowitz – Candy Man
5. Wyatt Lamond – While Away
6. Billy Blacklight – Drop Synthesis
7. iONik – Droid
8. Robotic Pirate Monkey– Fritty
9. Richard Sweat – Fut The Wank
10. Omega– Bedtime Stories
11. Frequent C– Give a Little Back (Feat. Matty C.)
12. Sugarpill– Heart of Gold (Voc. Trina Ft. Ludacris)
13. Cloud-D – Paper Bass
14. Slim Thugz(Frequent C + The CandyMan) – Primitive
15. Stephan Jacobs – Look Into My Eyes
16. Freddy Todd– Lazer Tag
17. Unlimited Gravity– 2000ml
18. Project Aspect– Rage Til Ya Face Gone (Feat. Kruza Kid)
19. +Verb – Skyward Flying Beetle
20. GriZ (Formerly GK) – Taz-Bandana
21. Mimi Page – Black Valentine
22. Gladkill– In Two
And here’s a promo mix of tracks from the album mixed by Cory O. Make sure to pick up his latest release, SpaceWork EP, via addictech.com on March 28th.
Omega Dubstep is getting it done! Huge news from homie Chris when he let me know that he got a deal to remix The Crystal Method! This is an official remix for them! The Sine Language remix is off the new release and features LMFAO. It’s great to see dreams coming true with all my friends all around the world. This track is massive and has a midtempo glitch-hop feel to it versus the regular dubstep remix format we’ve all heard before. It’s so great to see the community expand so much and everyone getting huge opportunities to shine. You can pick up the release if you’d like over at Amazon. There will be a physical release that will be out and I’ll try to remember to post a link to it in the future when available.
Be sure to check out Omega’s other tunes. He’s smashing it over in Colorado with all the other boys. I got to hear some clips of the stuff he working on now and wow. It’s incredible what you can do with sounds and it’s always a pleasure to get to experience such music. Much respect goes out to my homie Chris!
Everyone follow their dreams and never let anyone tell you that something isn’t possible!